Monday, April 13, 2015

Bonnie Tyler

So, 4/9/15 was a pretty big day. This was the day that Anderw finally got to feel you move. I have been feeling you move since about week 17 or 18 (I think). At first I wasn't quite sure if it was you moving or if it was gas lol. I am pretty sure it was you but then again I have been eating a lot of Mexican food. Anyway, on that night we were first sitting out in the backyard together when Andrew got home from work. This is one of our favorite things to do together. We usually do this after we eat dinner, grab a drink and hang out talking while watching the chickens get ready for bed. Watching the chickens get ready for bed is really something fun to watch. Well we think it is fun. One by one they head into the coop and the noise that we hear coming out of there while they are getting settled is hysterical. They are all vying for their spot in the coop for night time and it sounds like they are beating each other up. This evening it was beginning to rain so we decided to go and sit out front and watch the storm come in. While we were sitting up there, Andrew played me a song and had me try and guess who the artist was. I am not good at this game (like ever) but sometimes I can guess right. So he plays Total Eclipse of the Heart. I am trying to think of the name when you just go nuts and start kicking the heck out of me. I grabbed Andrew's hand and placed it on my belly and finally (after weeks of trying!) he was able to feel you move. The look on his face was priceless! I am so happy I was finally able to share this with him. So cool. BTW, Bonnie Tyler is who sings that song. Never in a million years would have gotten that one. I doubt I would have gotten that if it was multiple choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment